Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ystd,
Went to Mingaik`s house.
Cheryl`s uncle was nice and car-ed us there.
Then Mingaik and that weixiang
Ask uncle stop at a particular coffee shop.
Kinda pissed off :(
Suddenly Zihui dw eat,
Then ii also dw.
Then everyone also dw eat.
Then in the end walked back to Mingaik`s house.
LONG LEHY. -.-
Then reach liao. Then I slacked,
Whereas the others went to start doing their
Literature Project.
Then something funny happened.
Mingaik was not in the living room.
Then I saw "him" outside the house at the doorstep.
Then I asked, "Mingaik whatcha doing outside?"
Then after that another "Mingaik"
suddenly appear in the living room.
Then I was like "OOPS"
Cause the one outside at the doorstep was Mingaik`s kor.
WHATHELL!?!?
LOL.LOL.LOL.
Then his brother look damm funny sia.
I not saying he ugly or whut.
His face like telling me that that is how
Mingaik is gonna look like in the future.
LAUGH OUT LOUD.
Then Cheryl gtg then Mingaik brought her to
the busstop.
Then in the end weixiang, zihui, hongtao, zac and me
go home.
Then halfway we saw a playground.
Then I ask them to play with me.
Then play crocodile.
I keep on losing sia.
-,- Then I told them let`s go.
Then after that weixiang and zac walk one way.
Then hongtao walk another way.
Then weixiang make his voice sound like
He`s faking.
So obvsly I Follow hongtao to busstop.
Then how I know, Hongtao like donno.
Fucker sia.
Make Zihui and me walk one long way.
Sibei tired.
Then I ask Zac wait for us at busstop.
Then when I went to busstop Zac and wx not there.
Then I thoughted that he went off first.
So I was mad.
Then 74 came, then me zh and ht go on board.
Then after awhile Zac called me.
Then I scolded him.
Then he told me that he at Fitness Corner waiting for me.
Then I was like OMG??!!?!
So in the end was I leave first without waiting for him lohr.
Then he like very pissed off.
Then I 261-ed home.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment