Today is a fucking emo day.
No one can understand me at all.
Don`t fucking console me.
You ask me not to care about my brother.
Go die lahr you.
Go hell lahr you.
Go and fuck yourself lahr.
Today my kor`s enlistment day for NS.
Of course I will be fucking emo right?
I <3333 My kor so much.
Seriously!
Everytime I tell you guys that my brother
is very selfish and fierce,
its totally not true :(
He`s my best kor ever.
I hope he will be safe&sound during his time in NS.
I hope he will make friends.
I hope he will interact well.
I hope he will have everyone treating him nicely.
Anws, lemme begin with the day.
Woke up at around 5.2O am.
Then at around 6.3O,
88-ed to the NS place
with my kor, mom and ahma.
Then took a shuttle bus to
take a ferry to the Pulau Tekong.
Ferry = Ship.
Isit? LOL.
Then when reach separated with my korkor,
Got one tour person bring my mom, ahma and me
to tour around the NS place.
Then after that went to auditorium
To hear the "Principal" of the NS
To explain how the NS thingy is, etc.
Then after that met up with my kor to have
our last meal before we meet agn in two weeks
T_T imy...
Then ferry-ed home and bus-ed home.
ByeBye, Kor,
ByeBye, People.
No comments:
Post a Comment