Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It lasted for 5 minutes.
Short but sorrowful.
Why is it that some people's parents cbb about their child's results?
Whereas my parents must bother so much?!
I admit I did not put in 1OO% effort this time.
Maybe not even 5O%.
But, some others, didn't even put in any effort.
They did badly, but, they can still smile and laugh.
That kind, makes me so envious of them.
Yes, I can too.
But thinking about how I'm "letting down" my parents,
Makes me really heart-broken.
After reading, any idiot would know that I did badly for my exams this time round.
Well, its kind of expected since I'm so addicted to Mousehunt.
Oh God.
If only someone could help me to play it from morning till night,
I swear. YES.
I will start to study like crazy and do a hella load of assignments.
Why is it that I'm so addicted to it?
I don't really know it well myself either.
Spending so much money on it doesn't make any sense to me either.
Its so painful to not know anything.
Or maybe its because I'm just stupid.
And I cmi for my exams at all.
Life's a drag.
Can I really do anything about it?
I wann. I wann to study.
But Mousehunt's restricting me to.
Its just so fun. Even if you think logically,
ITS NOT FUN.
Its just clicking on some stuff every 15 minutes and catch some random mouse and earn some exp and earn some gold.
Yes, that is it.
I gotta buck up and knock some senses into myself.
If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment