Heh, time to update.
Begin with ystd ba,
It was rather entertaining =D
English,
Mdm Tan wanted to start with the lesson package.
Which is super uber boring.
So i super sian diao.
Then in the end reuel, chunyu and douglas go present
About the conservation thingy.
Reuel uber pro.
He told me that ystd he did the ppt in like 1 hour?!
Somemore is sch de comp lab.
Which is so damning lagz.
Pro sia, he`s duber detailed.
Then after that Mdm Tan was saying about the underwater world
LOL.
Science.
Had a practical test.
I absolutely had no clue what to do.
So I kept on annoying Huixuan and Zhide.
Ask them how to do :x
My partner was Visnu,
And yet he could actl do better than I could.
Tsk><"
Then after that,
Washing the test tubes and whatsoever,
Zhide and I started to wash first de.
Then Visnu very ungentleman, want to snatch the sink.
Then I told him to use the bigger want.
Then very squeezy.
In the end.
Visnu accidentally broke the limewater!!
LMAO. It was cheap btw. $2.5O !!!
I thoughted it would at least be more than $1O.
Ahahah.
Then the Huixuan hor,
Impatient and never listen to teacher,
Broke the test tube cause too hot
And then she went to wash it.
A small piece of the test tube broke, apparently.
$O.3O - cheap lahhhhh.
I thoughted at least $2 :P
Then Zhide, Huixuan and I
Helped to pick up the broken pieces of glass.
Well, perhaps they did it out of kindness.
But I helped out cause I didn`t want to listen to Mrs Kwong talk talk talk.
And I felt it was fun :x
Recess.
Mrs Kwong released us about 1Omins late.
Roushyuan and I chiong eat our food :x
We were hungry ~
Homecons.
The worse subject ever.
It used to be an average subject for me last year,
as I worked with Roushyuan.
This time I was working with Xueqi.
Then both of us were noob at cooking or whatever.
We made Mushroom Risotto.
With brown rice.
Then we went to cook the brown rice,
Then Xueqi putted quite alot of water into the rice cooker.
Then when it was done, it was rather more like brown rice porridge.
We made orange juice btw.
Supposedly to be lemon juice.
Ms Aw didn`t order... ...
Okai, once Xueqi and I completed everything,
We tried the rice.
It didn`t even felt like it was cooked.
Maybe a little cause it was warm :P
Then the orange juice, very sour.
So Xueqi and I intended to put sugaar.
There were two containers of white powder.
We didn`t really know which was salt and which was sugaar.
Unfortunately, we used to salt.
Then when Ms Aw tasted it,
She was like asking how much salt we added in.
Seriously, this part isn`t our fault.
She should have putted labels on the two white powder containers.
So that people with no common sense like me will know.
CE.
Actl from the start Ms Hui came in,
I already knew that it was boring.
The lessons she holds are boring.
Then luckily, the class projector siao siao,
Dw to work.
Maybe it doesn`t like Ms Hui. :P
Then Ms Hui very pissed off and asked the whole class to stand outside for barely even 5minutes.
Then went back in,
Wasted time,
Then went to comp lab,
Waited outside for like 1Omins,
Then finally went in.
We were supposed to play broken telephone.
A srsly boring game.
Then in the end Ms Hui scold scold scold.
Then left 15 mins to after school.
Then she started nagging about what how much time we wasted.
She could have just asked us to SHUT UP, instead of nagging.
Teachers ought to do some thinking if they srsly want to save time instead of always putting the blame on us students.
Lunch.
Ate with Roushyuan, Cheryl + Zihui.
I ate Roushyuan`s chicken porridge.
The chicken + porridge was nice
But not the SPAMZ of the veggies.
As expected, it`s soooo Roushyuan.
Cause the food was meant to be really healthy and for elderly.
Hahah.
Then, when I complained to Roushyuan about how we had oranges instead of lemons,
She told me that her class had alot of lemons.
PISSED OFF LAH.
I think the Ms Aw is like prejudiced against me or smth.
She even gave me an evil look today.
I was doing the correct step of the recipe,
And yet she said why I was cooking the rice in the saucepan.
Then I show her the recipe liao then she nothing better to say,
Then she said what, then why the saucepan so small.
It wasn`t exploding or anything.
The saucepan was just nice.
Evil Ms Aw :(
Went home after that. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment